Before clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto rpg which takes place in the Clan war era. Allowing you to create and fill major roles in a universe where Hashirama and Madara never existed.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro) Empty
PostSubject: Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro)   Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:08 am

Title: Pointless Bounty
Users involve: Admin, Atb, saitokobushi
Characters involved: Zuichi Tsume, Saito Kobushi, Miro Yoto

Three weeks, three long weeks of trekking all these damn forests. Why? Because a banished Samurai and a weirdo from some cult of a clan had supposedly teamed up. Instead of focusing on the clan of cannibals in the south he was sent here to try and bring the two back in a civil manner. Force was only to be used if needed, and honestly Zuichi expected it. From the few rumors he had heard the Yoto was incompetent, but the other was said to have some promise using a blade. Either way it was going to prove to be annoying.
Back to top Go down
https://beforeclans.rpg-board.net
SaitoKabushi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro)   Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:13 am

Sighed a bit, he had been traveling through the forests with Miro for awhile now, and was getting quite tired of it to be honest."Hey Miro, I say we set up camp. It's getting dark outside, and I'd rather not travel through the dark."He stated, finding the nearest tree and leaning up against it."I'd say this place is fine too."He said, sliding down the tree and looking towards the man. He didn't know much about him, only his name and his ambition to summon the beast, but he was wanting power and thats all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
atb

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro)   Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:19 am

"Yea, I guess we've been out here a while. I'm getting pretty tired." Miro puts some wood in a pit-formation and sparks it with Mini-Kirin. "Alright, this should do us all night."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro)   Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:26 am

The sun was beginning to set as he made his way over to a small stream of water. Splashing a bit on his face and filling up the small gourd on his hip he started looking for a thick canopy, to set up somewhere to sleep. But as he began to move through the forest the scent of smoke caught his attention. Taking to the tree line he followed it until he landed on a tree above to men conversing around the fire. Reaching for his weapon pouch he readied himself for the worst.
Back to top Go down
SaitoKabushi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro)   Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:30 am

Grabbing some wood, he'd walk over to the fire and toss it in. Rubbing his hands and placing them over the fire to keep warm."You know, this fire could attract some dangerous animals but I suppose we could handle them aha." He'd state, looking over his shoulder towards Miro."So, I don't know much about you, why don't you tell me about your life?"
Back to top Go down
atb

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro)   Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:34 am

"My life? There's not much to tell. I mean i accidentally killed my parents if that's worth noting." Miro looks deep into the fire. "Since then i've done nothing but been traveling with you trying to figure out why i'm supposed to be summoning this 'Leviathan ' thing."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro)   Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:39 am

Leviathan, really these two are the guys? How annoying. Sighing he dropped from the tree line, landing in a crouched position one hand behind him holding a Kunai for self defense. The other on the ground, fingers digging into the dirt. "Sorry to interrupt you. I am Zuichi Tsume and I have been sent here to lead the both of you back to your clans. Hopefully we can do this peacefully. It'd be far too annoying to have to engage you in combat."
Back to top Go down
SaitoKabushi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro)   Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:41 am

A little startled as the man had dropped from the tree lines. He'd expected some form of animal, but he didn't expect any humans would be crazy enough to travel the rough forest alone."Eh, and who are you? You dare raise a Kunai to us?"He'd ask, placing his hand on the hilt of the blade. The sword had say on his hip, making it easy to do a quick draw when needed."You can either leave, or you'll have to deal with the two of us."
Back to top Go down
atb

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro)   Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:43 am

"Now, now, we don't want any trouble, do we, Saito?" Miro pulls out his dagger. "We can keep this non-hostile. What do you want with us, Mr. Tsume"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro)   Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:48 am

Zuichi could feel his sweetdrop. "You two are annoying. I introduced myself and explained I'm here to return you to your respective clans. Force is only a last resort. So I'll return my Kunai to its pouch the second you remove your hand from that blade and you with the face put that dagger away." He could feel the soil in his hand, he slowly started to push chakra towards his feet converting it to wind chakra. Why couldn't he just burst in, slit a few throats and then leave. That's what he was good at. Capture alive missions where way too annoying. Zuichi made the personal decree to never accept another.
Back to top Go down
SaitoKabushi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro)   Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:51 am

Laughed a bit at the thought of returning to his clan."You know, I'm a wanted criminal back then, and I'd rather die than to be brought back there, that is until I am strong enough to destroy them."He stated, channeling his chakra throughout his body, coating himself with earth underneath his clothes."You'll have to take me by force."He said, quickly rushing forwards towards the man in an attempt to slam the hilt of his blade into his chest.
Back to top Go down
atb

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro)   Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:56 am

"I guess this is now happening." Miro bites his thumb & pulls out a scroll with a weird sort of seal looking marking on it and rolls it out on the ground. "Salamander scroll, summon Ramander!" The lizard jumps onto Miro's shoulder and opens its mouth & sparks begin to form in its mouth. Miro pulls his dagger to a position to where he's ready to swing t any given moment.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro)   Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:01 am

Fuck, it was the one word response going through his head as the samurai rushed him. Tossing the dirt towards his face he used the wind chakra to spine to the Samurai's left. Attempting to slash at his knees. He assumed it would fail, which is why he always kept enough wind in his heels for a quick get away. "You two don't have to be so damn annoying." He growled. "Just go back, escape again. I'll get paid, you'll make them look like morons. Everyone wins." How he wish it was a simple kill on sight missions. Really the cannibals where looking like a walk in the park at the moment.
Back to top Go down
SaitoKabushi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro)   Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:03 am

Noticed the movement of the man's hand, he didn't know what he was attempting to do, but of course it'd be something to hinder him. Not being able to react as quick as he'd need to, a little of the dirt does fly into his eyes, blurring his vision. In an attempt to get away from the man, he'd quickly leap forwards, rolling as he hit the ground, trying to make it back to his feet. If this was sucessful, he'd turn to face the man with blurred vision.
Back to top Go down
atb

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro)   Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:07 am

"Alright, you first." As Miro says this, Ramander shoots a Streaming narrow bolt of lightning in the direction of Zuichi. Miro begins to rush following the bolt as to not come in contact with it & if it hits, he will begin a follow up slash, if it misses, he will simply jump to the left.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro)   Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:15 am

Catching the sight of sparks from his peripheral vision. Releasing the chakra in his feet he launched himself into the air, feeling the heat from the lightning as it nearly singed him. Angling his body to face the camp he notices the hair kicked up a fine dust, and fanned the flames of their camp fire. That was it, what could turn this completely around. Something to scare his opponents and possibly get them to cooperate. But it was going to hurt. Forcing a large amount of wind from his hands he propelled himself backwards, moving faster and without control. But as it hit the small campfire he watched the flames burst to life. Shooting up like a Column. This had to work, but before he could smile he felt his body go through the first tree branch. Then came multiple.
Back to top Go down
SaitoKabushi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro)   Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:19 am

Watches as the flames burst into a huge blast. Not really knowing what to think as the blast had went off, he'd begin to rely on his instincts to get him through this. Quickly backflipping into the brush, he'd begin to quickly make his way away from the camp site, hiding in the nearby woods, just far out enough to where he could still see the flames. Drawing his blade, he'd lay in wait, watching the scene and awaiting the man's appearance once more.
Back to top Go down
atb

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro)   Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:23 am

Seeing as both the other men had dissapeared, he follows in the direction of Saito and he releases Ramander. "Great" he whispers to himself as he forms the release handseal. "Saito, the hell was that?" He whispers into the general area where he seen saito dissapear.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro)   Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:28 am

It was a beautiful view. His blood and saliva being spit over looking the forest below. His body ached, and he realized he needed to uses his wind manipulation to save himself. Unfortunately enough blasting yourself through multiple trees tended to leave you feeling weak and with an aching migraine. It was then the decent through the dense forest began, his body bouncing off every sturdy branch. Snapping those of smaller size underneath his body as he faded from consciousnesses. Landing in a small stream of of water, he should have counted himself lucky that his head was elevated about the stream. At least drowning was one thing he didn't need to worry about.
Back to top Go down
SaitoKabushi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro)   Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:30 am

Motioning over to Miro."Well, I don't know what all that was, but it's probably best for us to get out of here. The more distance we can put between us and him the better."He'd state, turning towards the easy as he sprinted off. He didn't quite know where he was going, but where ever he ended up couldn't be any worse than where he currently was.
Back to top Go down
atb

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro)   Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:31 am

"Better than any idea I could've had I guess." He sprints off following Saito as closely as possible.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro)   Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:35 am

Zuichi wasn't sure how long he had been out. Just that he was soaking wet and it was already dark. Last thing he remembered was blasting himself into the sky. Sure it was a smart move if he had a team. To think that he could have capitalized on it was true ignorance. Raising himself up he could feel his whole body ache. The move wasn't really in his best interest. The best thing he could hope for was to have struck fear into the duo. But it may make them flee on sight. Ultimately, things had gotten far more annoying then they should have been, and he didn't even know where he was let alone where they had made it off to.
Back to top Go down
SaitoKabushi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro)   Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:40 am

Saito wasn't really sure where the two were, and seeing how it was pretty dark outside he really didn't want to keep traveling, however, as if a stroke of luck Saito had spotted a strange light glimmering out in the distance. Knowing this could be dangerous, or even a trap set up by the man he'd encountered before, he took caution as he crouched, looking over at Miro."You see that light up ahead? That could be shelter for the night...or a possible trap. It's your call, what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
atb

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro)   Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:42 am

"Whatever you think necessary, i'm not a strategist." Miro gets his dagger out and bites his thumb just incase. "Shall we?" He looks at saito.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro)   Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:47 am

He hadn't made it far when he ran into the small group. Five men of varying ages. All with a spider symbol stitched into the back of their clothing. At first it was child's play. So Zuichi thought. As he tried to move at enhanced speeds using wind chakra, he realized his body had taken far too much damage. He's legs gave fast and buckled underneath him. As he hit the ground he tried to struggled against the kicks being thrown at him. Before he knew it he was subdued. Un-doubtabley someone captured him for his bounty. It was slowly raising, and a capture alive order was probably out there somewhere. As they drug him off he saw a small gleaming light. It must be their clan compound he thought. How fucking annoying is this going to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro)   Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pointless Bounty (Zuichi, Saito, Miro)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next